Stuart and Zachary are trial/injury lawyers who work exclusively on bicycle accidents in Pennsylvania. We have 30+ years of courtroom experience and are in court every week representing bicycle riders.
We are the ONLY lawyers who work ONLY (exclusively) for bicycle crash victims and advocate for safe streets.
Stuart Leon Bicycle Crash Law
1420 Walnut Street, #404
Philadelphia, PA 19102
CONTACT STUART & ZACHARY TODAY
Types of Crashes
If a car hits you while passing you, turning into you, disobeying a traffic signal, you get doored, or a car causes you to crash, here’s what you should do:
1. Get a photograph of their license plate
2. Call the police. Make sure to get a DC number so we can get the Police Report
3. Ask the driver to provide you with their insurance information.
4. Call us. We will set up a claim to get your medical bills paid, bicycle damage paid, and for the effect the crash has on your life.
1. Take photos of the thing that caused you to crash
2. Call the police
3. Call us. We will research who/what is responsible for creating and maintaining the thing that caused your crash. We will get you paid for your medical bills, bicycle damage, and for the effect the crash has on your life.
1. Figure out what caused your crash. Did a pothole or ditch next to the trolley track force you to crash? Did a pothole or ditch force you to be re-routed into the trolley track and force you to crash?
2. Take a photograph of what caused you to crash, even if it’s the trolley track itself.
3. Call us. We will set up claims for your medical bills, bicycle damage, and for the effect the crash has on your life.
Many bicyclist’s get hit by a car that flees the scene. In order to preserve your rights, you must do one of the following two things:
1. Get a police report at the scene, or within 5 days of the crash. If the police officer does not give you a DC Police Report Number, ask for the Police Officer’s name and badge #.
2. Take an ambulance to the hospital from the scene of the crash.
3. Call us. We will set up a claim with Pennsylvania’s hit-and-run fund to get your medical bills paid, bicycle damage paid, and for the effect that the crash has on your life.
© Copyright 2019 | Stuart Leon Bicycle Crash Law | All Rights Reserved